Potential Kaitlyn replacement :lupe:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
couple ok pics in there but even Kaitlyn's bodybuilding pics scare the fukk out of me
Not me
vLj3wyr.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Personally I think chicks like this should be what the divas division is all about. Not sayin I want a bunch of shemales but I could buy fit, muscular chicks as pro wrestlers. Beth Phoenix, katelyn, the chick in the OP... girls like that.

but these days they don't want wrestlers they want sports entertainers.

If they sign this chick she will probably just play the role of "straight chick" before she's thrown in a feud with "crazy chick"...and they will call her something very memorable and unique...like Hannah.

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
What the fukk is wrong with you guys? That is a monster, she looks too much like a man. If anything this thread just exposed the people who only watch wrestling because it truly shirtless men grabbing each other. :snoop:

Daps
ZHFnqwe.gif

So THAT'S what happened to her. Figured she was just having Visa issues or some shyt. Didn't know she was banned.

Apparently, she got stopped by the border and got sent home. Then she tried again the next day and they came down hard on her. Banned 5 years breh.

:mjcry: