• Tarik Cohen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CJ Anderson

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
SoFla
About to propose a trade and I can't figure out which of these 2 I'd rather have. Obviously in standard leagues it would be CJ, but in PPR, it's kinda close. Especially with Jordan Howard looking like he'll have to sit at least this week.

What do you guys think?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
About to propose a trade and I can't figure out which of these 2 I'd rather have. Obviously in standard leagues it would be CJ, but in PPR, it's kinda close. Especially with Jordan Howard looking like he'll have to sit at least this week.

What do you guys think?

Plug & play off of match ups. Personally, I will roll with CJ, but there will be times where I would play Cohen. The thing about Cohen is that I don't feel comfortable with his o-line. Also, the Bear's WR situation is janky, so teams are going to stack the box, so..I gotta side with CH until he gets hurt. Also, I would only play Cohen as a flex, except cor byes, injuries, etc.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Plug & play off of match ups. Personally, I will roll with CJ, but there will be times where I would play Cohen. The thing about Cohen is that I don't feel comfortable with his o-line. Also, the Bear's WR situation is janky, so teams are going to stack the box, so..I gotta side with CJ until he gets hurt. Also, I would only play Cohen as a flex, except for byes, injuries, etc.

Had to make some corrections.