Predict The Number of Network Subscribers

How many people have subscribe to the network?

• Under 750k

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • 750-850k

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • 850-900k

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Over 900k!!!

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
They were already over 650k. They released their subscriber numbers this morning:

:ohhh: at them getting WWE Network as a real TV station in Canada...maybe that's where they can recoup some of the money

Hmm...they didn't lose subscribers, but the growth was negligible. Still not exactly looking good for them. If they couldn't even get 50,000 subscribers in 4 months, I'm not sure how they're going to hold this together.

Also, couldn't you just bypass the Pay-TV issue in a variety of ways and just display the network directly from your computer onto your TV?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Hmm...they didn't lose subscribers, but the growth was negligible. Still not exactly looking good for them. If they couldn't even get 50,000 subscribers in 4 months, I'm not sure how they're going to hold this together.

Also, couldn't you just bypass the Pay-TV issue in a variety of ways and just display the network directly from your computer onto your TV?

You could, but I'm sure a lot of their older, paying customers have no clue what a VPN is and they probably don't know how to connect a laptop/tablet/phone to a TV.