President Trump on Witness List in Case Involving Pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
President Trump on Witness List in Case Involving Pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein

While there is no evidence that Trump was involved in Epstein’s scheme, Bradley’s attorneys claim that “Trump and Epstein have acknowledged that they were friends, that they have socialized together. We have reason to believe that Trump was a guest in Epstein’s home during the period of time that Epstein was engaged in molestation.”

Trump is included on a witness list filed on August 31, 2016 along with Bill Richardson, the former governor of New Mexico.

In Bradley Edwards’ affidavit filed in support of the civil case, he claims that Mark Epstein (Jeffrey Epstein’s brother) testified that Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with him (the same plane where multiple young girls say they used to have sex.) Former President Bill Clinton is also said to have flown on that same plane.

“Epstein’s phone directory from his computer contains 14 phone numbers for Donald Trump, including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump’s security guard and houseman,” the affidavit claims.
:scust::scust::scust::scust:

Then we have this little hidden gem that was removed from the US Courts goverment website (this is an archived version)

https://ia601408.us.archive.org/35/items/gov.uscourts.nysd.459083/gov.uscourts.nysd.459083.1.1.pdf

ce48c3030b6344329525be433221376c.jpeg

6a49f06b83794eb598cc1ee39d56f703.jpeg

puts a whole new perspective on this shyt right here

Former Miss Arizona: Trump ‘just came strolling right in’ on naked contestants

On an April 11, 2005, airing of “The Howard Stern Show,” Donald Trump bragged about some of the special perks he enjoyed while he was owner of the Miss USA pageant. They came not in a locker room but a dressing room.

“I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said. “And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it.”

Stern replied, “You’re like a doctor.”

Trump responded: “Is everyone okay? You know they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Separately, BuzzFeed News reported Wednesday that four women in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Trump walked into their dressing room while they were changing. Some were as young as 15, BuzzFeed reported.

Three spoke anonymously, and one allowed her name to be used. “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,'” Mariah Billado, a former Miss Vermont Teen USA, told BuzzFeed.

Trump, she told BuzzFeed News, said “something like ‘Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.'”

As for Tasha Dixon, she only confirmed what Trump told Howard Stern, except with detail. She described to the Los Angeles TV station her experience with Trump as a contestant in 2001 in a dressing room where she and others were changing into bikinis:

He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked.

Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis.

To have the owner come waltzing in, when we’re naked, or half naked, in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention.

She suggested that such opportunities were among the reasons Trump owned beauty pageants.

I’m telling you Donald Trump owned the pageant for the reasons to utilize his power to get around beautiful women. Who do you complain to? He owns the pageant. There’s no one to complain to. Everyone there works for him.

Trump is indeed a kiddie fiddler :dahell::hubie::scust::scust::scust:

Last edited: