• Poll closed .

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So which did you like more?

For me in general I liked Pride more. however i do think wec has more memeorable matches between the two.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Can't compare, simply put the production value is too one sided. I like both, the show time of Pride and the small promotion feel of WEC.

RudySpanish

Boomer Sooner
Daps
Reppin
OKC
WEC by a little bit, Pride was corrupt, but both had good fights

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Pride for me, the prime rises of Wandy, Sakuraba, Fedor, Cro Cop, Rampage, Shogun, Hendo etc. . as corrupt as that damn company was they mass produced legends like they were pizzas on a saturday night.

You'll never see me utter a bad word about the WEC tho, they gave us spirited wars for free regularly

-P-

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Pride. WEC was a great company and really put smaller weight classes on the map but Pride had so many memorable classic fights/moments(Cro cop kicking Wandy's head off, Rampage Slam on Arona, Nog always finding ways to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, Don Frye's crazy ass brawl with Takayama)The Rampage/Silva rivalry alone makes Pride better

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
wec was dope but pride was where a lot of legendary fighters in mma history made their names...not only that but they managed to have those legends fighting each other, in their primes,plus it had so many classic moments, tournaments, no ducking...pride was crazy good. that said, i'm sure it was waaaaaaaaaaay shadier than wec. 'roids, fight fixing, side-show fights, etc...:pachaha:

whatever, it was fun to watch.

Change

All Star
Daps
Pride! It was the biggest show on earth. WEC was like a local gymnasium compared to them.

I still like WEC but Pride was Pride.

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
Pride, easily.

Taking away nothing from the WEC though, they had an amazing run.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
The roided out KOs on Pride were :wow: :merchant:

Some of the best fights i've ever seen were in Pride. WEC had a dope run though.

Skinny Overeem at 205 Vs Shogun is one of my favorites. Reem had Shogun in a guillotine for a good 2 mins i think. and he aint tap.

Or was it the other way around :leostare: i cant remember.