Pro Athletes with Great Fitness Regimens

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Pro Athletes with Great Fitness/Training Regimens?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
John Cena had a great BodyChange program

Focuses:
-10 week program
-Low sugar
-6 days of clean eating
-1 day of eating whatever you want
-high protein
-utilizing fat burners(lime, lemon, ginger, cinnamon)
-no more than 2 30 minutes a week, with proper stretching techniques (different workouts every week that progressively grow more in rep and time)
-Workouts normally consist of 5-7 minutes of stretching, 5 minute warm up, 8-10 minutes of actual workout, 5-7 cooldown with stretch

He even had his own 6 day meal plan, with breakfast, lunch, dinner. Consisted of salmon, tuna, veggies, meat. You know, the regular stuff, but spruced out to your liking.

The website is defunct so I can't give you a link. and holy hell his program was easy, lost 9 pounds in 1 month. and of course having police training helped out with exercising...

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
John Cena had a great BodyChange program

Focuses:
-10 week program
-Low sugar
-6 days of clean eating
-1 day of eating whatever you want
-high protein
-utilizing fat burners(lime, lemon, ginger, cinnamon)
-no more than 2 30 minutes a week, with proper stretching techniques (different workouts every week that progressively grow more in rep and time)
-Workouts normally consist of 5-7 minutes of stretching, 5 minute warm up, 8-10 minutes of actual workout, 5-7 cooldown with stretch

He even had his own 6 day meal plan, with breakfast, lunch, dinner. Consisted of salmon, tuna, veggies, meat. You know, the regular stuff, but spruced out to your liking.

The website is defunct so I can't give you a link. and holy hell his program was easy, lost 9 pounds in 1 month. and of course having police training helped out with exercising...

dapped for bringing this plan to my attention...

undapped for being a pig...