Professional Job God Curtis Axel Does Not Approve of Lavar Ball Segment

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
seriously dude needs to keep quiet because he's not moving a gotdamn needle in any direction

he's the grandson and son of 2 very legendary wrestlers...his ring name borrows from both of them...he uses his father's finisher...and hasnt come close to being over..dude is in his late 30s...its over for him

llt23

All Star
Daps
I watched the Lavar Ball segment... BUt then I changed the channel back to 'the big 3.' So thats the problem with the segment....I didnt even know Brock was on. How about instead of just doing the segment and cutting to commercials, have Brock fukk someone up right after just to let you know whats coming..It wasnt anything wrong with how the Ball family handled the segment, its how these dumb ass wrestling people handle it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Curtis Axel huh?:ohhh:

Anyone want to up that "how you feel about Cawdy" thread and lets discuss the state of who's in a better place wrestling and respect wise ROH Champ Cody Rhodes or Curtis "Mr. Imperfect who cant even get a dark match on NXT" Axel?

Dude not even worth enough to be in spots where the roster comes out to break apart main events or comedy background spots where jobber just be in the background of main eventers entering/leaving the arena or promos.

But I guess some would argue I guess its still better being on the MAIN LEAGUE roster wasting your time getting lost and never seen vs getting over all over the world, staying relevant and still making a good living and enjoying life

:sas2:

Martha

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Curtis Axel huh?:ohhh:

Anyone want to up that "how you feel about Cawdy" thread and lets discuss the state of who's in a better place wrestling and respect wise ROH Champ Cody Rhodes or Curtis "Mr. Imperfect who cant even get a dark match on NXT" Axel?

Dude not even worth enough to be in spots where the roster comes out to break apart main events or comedy background spots where jobber just be in the background of main eventers entering/leaving the arena or promos.

But I guess some would argue I guess its still better being on the MAIN LEAGUE roster wasting your time getting lost and never seen vs getting over all over the world, staying relevant and still making a good living and enjoying life

:sas2:

Martha

I wasn't gonna join in on the shyt on Axel fest but I doubt he could even pull a Cody and headline somewhere like ROH or NJPW because he has shown absolutely no personality in the time he's been in the E. He's not one of the guys anyone thinks of when you say "if only he got a push, he could be big".

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wasn't gonna join in on the shyt on Axel fest but I doubt he could even pull a Cody and headline somewhere like ROH or NJPW because he has shown absolutely no personality in the time he's been in the E. He's not one of the guys anyone thinks of when you say "if only he got a push, he could be big".

I bet he couldnt even get over in LU if given the right script, coaching, and editing:mjgrin:

Martha