Protein powder question

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
I got a kinda newb question

I switched protein brand to isopure, cuz it got the zero carb flavorless tubs.

I usually been mixing it my smoothies in the morning.

But recently I started to just use a shaker to mix it with water to take at night. I notice when I add a scoop of the powder and mix it with water, like half of my mixer is filled with foam. The foam doesn't settle and stays on top of the liquid.

My question is, should I be consuming all that foam? Is that where the protein goes? shyt leaves me super gassy and is hard to consume.

Anyone else have this issue with protein powders when mixing?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Most of the foam is air. The protein content in the liquid part of the bubbles is negligible. I guess you could use a straw to suck it in.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Most of the foam is air. The protein content in the liquid part of the bubbles is negligible. I guess you could use a straw to suck it in.

Weird,

Isopure is weird cuz i feel like it barely makes the liquid thicker. And supposedly one scoop is 25 grams of protein .

:patrice:

Something ain't adding up

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
if ifs foamy you probably over mixed it

shake it less and u should be good. shake it just enough to where its evenly dispersed

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Switch to real food.

pretty hard bruh

i got a hectic ass schedule, aint got enuf time to cook n eat

liquid supplements def help me with protein intake im missin out thru normal meals

i think i figured it out tho,

i been mixing my protein with some greens n shyt n blending it all up in a smoothie,

i did some research and think it may be the greens thats fukin my stomach up (mostly raw kale)

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
switch to a vegan protein powder.

Best answer. Whey protein is unhealthy and ineffective. EvpFitHealingNutrition This site has the best organic all natural protein powders and fat burner products I have found online and they are affordable. I take the Intense Athlete Protein and i have been seeing some good results

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Best answer. Whey protein is unhealthy and ineffective. EvpFitHealingNutrition This site has the best organic all natural protein powders and fat burner products I have found online and they are affordable. I take the Intense Athlete Protein and i have been seeing some good results
Unhealthy and ineffective based on what?