Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What’s not to get? Jerry Seinfeld and his wife are Zionist and Israel is currently committing a genocide and numerous war crimes against the Palestinians.

Hence the walk out
Of all the things to protest in this country. A war in the Middle East that were not involved should not be it

I’ve never seen the plot like this in real life

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Of all the things to protest in this country. A war in the Middle East that were not involved should not be it

I’ve never seen the plot like this in real life
I think you may want to research more. The United States is too far involved in this.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Of all the things to protest in this country.
unless it has to do with Alabama football or Drake, you don't believe in protests and have told us that.
I think you may want to research more. The United States is too far involved in this.
He's doesn't care and care to know. He will ask you how because he doesn't actually care. Just troll him.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
unless it has to do with Alabama football or Drake, you don't believe in protests and have told us that.

He's doesn't care and care to know. He will ask you how because he doesn't actually care. Just troll him.
I believe in this protest if people go to Gaza and protest Isreal

I don’t believe in any American protesting from the US and you don’t either