PS4: 31 New Themes in the PS Store [UPDATE: 14 More Added]

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Today Sony Computer Entertainment released a whopping 31 new themes for the PS4 on the PlayStation Store.

Interestingly, the new themes aren’t made by Sony, but by independent developers like Disruptive Media Publishers, Smobile and Virtual Burger, pretty much like it happened with the PS3. This means that in the future we can probably expect a constant stream of new themes by third parties, as with Sony’s older console.

Below you can see a full list with prices (unfortunately there are no new free themes) and a gallery with all the screenshots provided by Sony.

It’s worth mentioning that for now the new themes are available only on the North American store. They might come to the European store tomorrow, even if there’s no way to be sure.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm good with the PS Now and Anniversary themes.
The Space Walk and Galaxy themes are nice, though.
May get those one day.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
They still ask money for it :heh:

We gotz Achievement art, transparent tiles and screenshot function comin up. All for free :blessed:

:xbox:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
tumblr_moq39fesTz1rvn2ylo1_400.gif

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Themes kinda ratttle me because when u go to another screen like settings it reverts back to the orignal blue screen... so i just stick with that one it urks me