'PSMF' Diet crehs. Seen a few posts on here about it

Daps
Damn I was going to reply to this thread to make sure you stayed on point but it looks you didn't need it. I think 185 is a lofty goal for July 1 but I think you can get to somewhere around 195. Either way you're going to have made some very visible progress and people will notice. Overall it seems like you've been on your shyt. Good job.

I'm at 250 now and I planned on using the diet to get down to 230 but my lifts in the gym have went way down so I'm not sure if I should switch to something else now or just say fukk it and keep going. A few months ago I could squat 635 and bench 495 but now I can probably only get 535 and 455. I spent years building up to those numbers so seeing them go down is annoying as fukk but getting smaller and being able to wear nicer clothes is cool. Idk what the fukk to do.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Damn I was going to reply to this thread to make sure you stayed on point but it looks you didn't need it. I think 185 is a lofty goal for July 1 but I think you can get to somewhere around 195. Either way you're going to have made some very visible progress and people will notice. Overall it seems like you've been on your shyt. Good job.

I'm at 250 now and I planned on using the diet to get down to 230 but my lifts in the gym have went way down so I'm not sure if I should switch to something else now or just say fukk it and keep going. A few months ago I could squat 635 and bench 495 but now I can probably only get 535 and 455. I spent years building up to those numbers so seeing them go down is annoying as fukk but getting smaller and being able to wear nicer clothes is cool. Idk what the fukk to do.
Thanks creh
And yeah I can see how dudes with muscles might feel a way about it, but in the dude Lyle's book he does outline how you can stay on your workouts. Fortunately I'm not a muscular dude to start. Once I get down to 185-190 ima switch modes and are carbs and calories so I can do regular heavy workouts

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Had my last 'vacation meal' last night. Was off from Tues til yesterday. Didn't eat no twinkies or nothing but I did eat whatever I wanted..rice, I had a burrito, a quesadilla, almond milk in my coffee, etc. These egg whites are looking like :mjcry: right now but it is what it is. Haven't checked how much weight I gained yet but Ima jump into another month.

One thing I will do different next break is drink waaay less. Not only did I get fuuucked up off of just a few drinks (not blackout/violent, but I was forgetting shyt I did the night before and acting like a general wasteman), my body has felt like death since Friday. Everything is sore. I'm sure the travel aspect contributed to that but still :picard:

Woulda been better to have not even stopped than taking this break, but I had these #flyout plans for a while. Ima try to go til the beginning of August and see if I can switch to a regular diet and workout

I'm bout to add more shakes to my day (the thought of going from delicious indian food to fuccing turkey is :sadcam:) and up the fat burners, was taking maybe one a day if I remmebered but Ima do 2 a day now and do 3x a week of exercise.

June let's get it :mjgrin:

edit - the other thing my crehs, this shyt unsurprisingly had my cardio game trash when I was with my lady friend. Not my D itself, but just like my general energy was trash and I was sweating like a muthafukka. Ima have to carbo-load like a few days before or something because I don't like my cardio being that trash

edit2 - just had a plate of egg whites. god damn this shyt sucks :heh: anyone know if I can just drink protein shakes all day? @ComptonSwole @Spliff

Last edited:
Daps
Had my last 'vacation meal' last night. Was off from Tues til yesterday. Didn't eat no twinkies or nothing but I did eat whatever I wanted..rice, I had a burrito, a quesadilla, almond milk in my coffee, etc. These egg whites are looking like :mjcry: right now but it is what it is. Haven't checked how much weight I gained yet but Ima jump into another month.

One thing I will do different next break is drink waaay less. Not only did I get fuuucked up off of just a few drinks (not blackout/violent, but I was forgetting shyt I did the night before and acting like a general wasteman), my body has felt like death since Friday. Everything is sore. I'm sure the travel aspect contributed to that but still :picard:

Woulda been better to have not even stopped than taking this break, but I had these #flyout plans for a while. Ima try to go til the beginning of August and see if I can switch to a regular diet and workout

I'm bout to add more shakes to my day (the thought of going from delicious indian food to fuccing turkey is :sadcam:) and up the fat burners, was taking maybe one a day if I remmebered but Ima do 2 a day now and do 3x a week of exercise.

June let's get it :mjgrin:

edit - the other thing my crehs, this shyt unsurprisingly had my cardio game trash when I was with my lady friend. Not my D itself, but just like my general energy was trash and I was sweating like a muthafukka. Ima have to carbo-load like a few days before or something because I don't like my cardio being that trash

edit2 - just had a plate of egg whites. god damn this shyt sucks :heh: anyone know if I can just drink protein shakes all day? @ComptonSwole @Spliff

Damn I'm late as hell. But yea you can do it drinking protein shakes but you'll have to take some other supplements to go with it since you're not taking in any real food. That's how I did it. The guy in this video did it and explains what else you need to take if you do it this way.

I highly recommend his other videos as well. He really knows what he's talking about.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Damn I'm late as hell. But yea you can do it drinking protein shakes but you'll have to take some other supplements to go with it since you're not taking in any real food. That's how I did it. The guy in this video did it and explains what else you need to take if you do it this way.

I highly recommend his other videos as well. He really knows what he's talking about.

Yeah I been slaccing on my supplements since I came back from vacation. But I've been doing 2 meals and 2 shakes and it's not so bad. Down to 205.5 yesterday :mjgrin:

I think to get my recommended protein for breakfast just off eggwhites I'd have to eat 10 of them :shaq2: so I've been just doing 4 of them and getting the rest of my fill with turkey

That first 5-7 days back from vacation was awful but I'm back into the swing of things now. Gonna go hard til July 4 weekend, take that time off the drank and eat, come back July 5 and go for another month :smugdraper:

Once I get down to 185 I will look into switching into a more traditional diet and ramping up the weightlifting and cardio

Like I said before I did NOT being all out of breath when I was delivering this diccwork

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Today (6/26 I'm 202.0). Last time I weighed myself was 6/13 and I was 204.4. Before that I was losing about half a pound a day so I should be closer to 196, so I've stalled out a little bit. Still down from when I started and down from last time I weighed myself but I'm feeling a little flabbier than last time. (Started at 222 on 5/1, began June at 209)

I had a bunch of beers on Saturday (like 8..was a long ass day and there was literally no food so I had to fill up somehow) and I also went out for Father's Day and had some beers and rice w/ my food then. Had a few vodka and sodas (seltzer) on Fridays too. Haven't been really slacking otherwise but I haven't been taking my fat burners and also I feel like every break (this past Saturday, Father's Day) just makes it more unpleasant to going back and eating turkey and egg whites.

Just updating this for myself and anyone else thinking about getting down with it.. Not weighing myself every day was a mistake because I can't pinpoint where exactly the weight loss either stalled or reversed, but I have been trying to only do it on an empty stomach for consistency and my scale is at work so sometimes if I eat before I get here I missed my time to do it.

I still think I can get down to 200 even by July 1 if I get back on my grizzley, and then stay diligent all July and close out at 180, then switch to a normal diet and exercise routine

Last edited:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
so you lost 18 lbs in about 2 months...i lost 15 in one month eating a balanced diet, and i'm a chick...i'm cool
Did you read my last post in detail or just skim? I probably lost more than 18 lbs, then slacked off and gained some back. Thanks for letting us know you're cool though

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Did you read my last post in detail or just skim? I probably lost more than 18 lbs, then slacked off and gained some back. Thanks for letting us know you're cool though
because you're doing something that's not really sustainable...i've slacked the past month and still lost a couple. build a real diet...one that if you fall off you don't go rebounding/regaining weight, worse come to worse you maintain. that's always the danger of deprivation diets. but i'll let you cook

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
because you're doing something that's not really sustainable...i've slacked the past month and still lost a couple. build a real diet...one that if you fall off you don't go rebounding/regaining weight, worse come to worse you maintain. that's always the danger of deprivation diets. but i'll let you cook
:beli:
Read and succeed
I said I will "stay diligent all July and close out at 180, then switch to a normal diet and exercise routine"

Go make your own thread :camby: