Puzzy Riot were apparently a bunch of freaks. VIDEO PROOF INSIDE!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Apparently p*ssy Riot were a bunch of freaky anarchist crazy chicks. I'll admit that initially I thought these hoes were some freedom fighters but apparently they were nothing but a bunch of hoes looking for attention! The western media has made these bytches out to be some sort of feminist freedom fighters in a weak attempt to make women seem holier than thou, when in fact these hoes were having orgies in museums as a form of protest?!??!

Check out this link for video of these hoes getting it in at one of their "protests"..

:rudy: NSFW!!!!!!!:rudy:
NSFW: Nude orgy pregnancy photos of the hot girl from p*ssy Riot | HIPSTER RUNOFF

So yeah, I can't cosign these heifers. Putin was actually in the right for jailing these birds....

:ohlawd: That pregnant chick could get it though......:shaq:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Apparently p*ssy Riot were a bunch of freaky anarchist crazy chicks. I'll admit that initially I thought these hoes were some freedom fighters but apparently they were nothing but a bunch of hoes looking for attention! The western media has made these bytches out to be some sort of feminist freedom fighters in a weak attempt to make women seem holier than thou, when in fact these hoes were having orgies in museums as a form of protest?!??!

Check out this link for video of these hoes getting it in at one of their "protests"..

:rudy: NSFW!!!!!!!:rudy:
NSFW: Nude orgy pregnancy photos of the hot girl from p*ssy Riot | HIPSTER RUNOFF

So yeah, I can't cosign these heifers. Putin was actually in the right for jailing these birds....

:ohlawd: That pregnant chick could get it though......:shaq:

It was a censorship protest. They had live sex in a biology museum run by the State that actually censors most of the sex-related aspects of scientific knowledge thanks to collusion with the church. It actually couldn't be more appropriate and highlights the inconsistencies of repressive censorship in a very specific way, in addition to covering other ground, too, namely the hypocrisy of strict, religious repression of sexuality and their idea of the government's relationship to the people. That's always been part of feminism.

As for the absurdist tactics, I think it's a valid way to protest. It gets attention and the news spreads much faster. There are some cases where marching and holding signs just won't work.

Daps
The best way to protest is to make a great song.

DK's "Kill the poor" and black flag's "6 pack" are great social commentary but they are good songs first.