Queen Cecilia accepts a challenge to fight a man

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

This is what happens when you Google things with no knowledge. There is a pro kickboxer named Anderson 'Braddock' Silva. Anderson 'The Spider' Silva has never fought K-1.

Which you just googled yourself you moron

I never said he fought K-1

I said he can

if Anderson Silva decided to K-1 he would be could enough to win a tournament, but he wouldn't get pass a journeyman in boxing

But I guess you feel like you have some brownie points

I didn't forgot about are ban beat with Woodley and Wonderboy, lock that shyt fukk boy, and you gotta rock the WOAT and tag and give u your mod status

Instead of asking me to clarify what I meant, you want to attack me like a fukk boy, because you on my dikk so hard you can't be objective about anything

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
Which you just googled yourself you moron

I never said he fought K-1

I said he can

if Anderson Silva decided to K-1 he would be could enough to win a tournament, but he wouldn't get pass a journeyman in boxing

But I guess you feel like you have some brownie points

I didn't forgot about are ban beat with Woodley and Wonderboy, lock that shyt fukk boy, and you gotta rock the WOAT and tag and give u your mod status

Instead of asking me to clarify what I meant, you want to attack me like a fukk boy, because you on my dikk so hard you can't be objective about anything

Why you so angry doggy :umad:

I've watched Anderson 'Braddock' Silva fight. Why would I need to google him.

Anderson Silva cannot win a K-1 tournament with the best kickboxers in his division. :camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you so angry doggy :umad:

Anderson Silva cannot win a K-1 tournament with the best kickboxers in his division. :camby:

Yes he can, Overeem is not a better kick boxer than him he's beaten the best in his division

That bytch up, make sure that ban bet is locked in, I ain't forget

k-1 is trash talent pool wise, glory or whatever its called now

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
Yes he can, Overeem is not a better kick boxer than him he's beaten the best in his division

That bytch up, make sure that ban bet is locked in, I ain't forget

k-1 is trash talent pool wise, glory or whatever its called now

Overeem has a style more suited for Kickboxing.

Prime Anderson can find some success, but he wouldn't walk in there beating all the top fighters.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overeem has a style more suited for Kickboxing.

Prime Anderson can find some success, but he wouldn't walk in there beating all the top fighters.

Raymond Daniels would be champion if it wasn't for Nicky Holzken, who is a boxer, and used his boxing to beat him, because he doesn't know how to use the ring.

Holzken is the only elite fighter in glory, nobody in Anderson's weight class has his skills so he could win a tournament in glory, he wouldn't win every won but he would win