Queenzflip Talks With Math Hoffa About Serious Jones Situation

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
And Beasley you lyin...

2 mins in Math is lying, he was on Jones dikk, he wanted that battle for SM3..tryna Give that Beasley excuse smh
You sure bro, I dont remember it like that where Math was fending to battle serious.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He lost to Serius in the Fight Klub, and was asking him for a rematch for years.
:ohhh:Math a lying motherfukker then. Dude said Beasly wanted them to battle cause he like when Math battles someone tall.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
dont care what jones said, math was WRONG and got physical, totally disrespecting his opponent and he continuously tries to gloss over that when its indefensible. didnt this nigg follow it up talkembout he was hungry and grouchy? cant suckerpunch somebody and try to play the sympathetic one.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone who's been to URL battles before this happened would have seen this coming

I was at the small room battle between Math vs Marvwon and Math was acting like a fukking sociopath as soon as he stepped in the room. he was interrupting battles, putting his CD on vendors tables that didn't belong to him, walking thru VIP like he owned the spot. It was ridiculous. It's partially URL's fault for letting that nikka basically do what he wanted in venues without doing shyt about it.

Hanz is just as bad

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
anyone who's been to URL battles before this happened would have seen this coming

I was at the small room battle between Math vs Marvwon and Math was acting like a fukking sociopath as soon as he stepped in the room. he was interrupting battles, putting his CD on vendors tables that didn't belong to him, walking thru VIP like he owned the spot. It was ridiculous. It's partially URL's fault for letting that nikka basically do what he wanted in venues without doing shyt about it.

Hanz is just as bad

Thats the old Math fam, man clearly says he's changed...you n*ggaz still ain't highlighting the charity work tho