Question for the ladies?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you give your friend your ex man's number when you broke up almost two months ago. I'm in a bit of a situation right now where my ex thought her friend's ex man was cute so because of this her friend gave her ex boyfriend my ex girl's number.

Supposedly she said her friend gave her number to her ex without asking her first. So I guess to be cool about the situation she ended up giving my number to her friend without asking me. Which I was pissed because she didn't ask me in the first place if I wanted it and just gave it to her.

Now my ex regrets it because she didn't think we would talk as much but I really don't know why she would do this stupid shyt in the first place. I know my post is confusing as fukk but bear with me.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
You are all adults.

No law says you cant all get with each others ex's.

But if you dont like being part of an obvious sex network and possible drama why not distance yourself from all of them?

Last edited:

Yinny

Good Morrow
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I am too possessive of that and firmly believe that if there were feelings any friend of mine I would not date their man.

A friend of mine dated one of my one night stands but I was done with him after the first time tbh. Didn’t care, I saw his mo from a mile away and when he tried to hit again (I initiated it at first) I yelled the lyrics to loving the crew so he got the hint.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I am too possessive of that and firmly believe that if there were feelings any friend of mine I would not date their man.

A friend of mine dated one of my one night stands but I was done with him after the first time tbh. Didn’t care, I saw his mo from a mile away and when he tried to hit again (I initiated it at first) I yelled the lyrics to loving the crew so he got the hint.
Lmao wtf

Daps

"there's a room full of nikkaaaas, what you following me foooor?"... the best drake quotable tbh

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
U single ?

U not with that real pretty chick no more?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It depends on how long we dated and how serious it was. Some people are better for each other than others, I'm not trying to block anyone's blessings. Now if it were a LTR or ex-husband, then nah bytch, get the fukk on!

Selena

Pro
Daps
Hell no! I would not be cool with that. I don't expect any of my girls to go after any of my leftovers. Point blank period. There is a code and I expect them to honor & follow it. Then again, people are different and so are their definitions of "friendship" so...