Quick Trip To Germany to Become the Man(doe); Demetrius Andrade vs. Jack Culcay 3/11

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
nah you mix up or rather mash together the Charlos

the one who beat Trout and J Rock is Jermall, the bigger, stronger Charlo who is in mw now. Jermell's best win in Vanes and imo that was won by Vanes.
lmao. yea but I only fukk with the one who beat j rock. he convinced me. but yea trout and j rock to me is easily better than andrades resume. trouts resume is better. lara. andrade almost 30 and still got a resume like a prospect. but other than that, I just don't see it. nothing about him screams greatness. I think the good charlo would be the favorite right now. I think both canelo and little g would slump him. maybe I'm missing something but I just don't understand this hype about him.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
lmao. yea but I only fukk with the one who beat j rock. he convinced me. but yea trout and j rock to me is easily better than andrades resume. trouts resume is better. lara. andrade almost 30 and still got a resume like a prospect. but other than that, I just don't see it. nothing about him screams greatness. I think the good charlo would be the favorite right now. I think both canelo and little g would slump him. maybe I'm missing something but I just don't understand this hype about him.
idk did you see him against Willie Nelson and Vanes? He fought more impressively there. And both are considered more serous opponents than Culcay imo...
You included fighters now who aren't even in Andrade's division.
Canelo, GGG, Jermall... none of them is a 154 pounder, Golovkin never was, the other two not anymore
Trout's last good win was 4 years ago against Cotto, he lost his more serious fights since then even though he gave a tough fight to Jermall Charlo. Andrade has done more in these last 2-3 years than Trout eve with his inactivity.
Only person who has clearly a better recent resume than Andrade in the division is Lara, nobody else.
That's maybe the case because Canelo ad Jermall Charlo moved up and that because top guys in the division didn't fight each other often enough but it is what it is.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

Clearly you judge a guy on what you saw last. Up until yesterday this is what we saw and it was 9 months ago watch it and say you don't see it

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Clearly you judge a guy on what you saw last. Up until yesterday this is what we saw and it was 9 months ago watch it and say you don't see it

I've already seen that. any top guy at 154 would dominate wack ass Willie Nelson. Willie was getting outboxed by Tony Harrison before he got the ko. I'm not saying andrade isn't talented. I'm not even saying he can't emerge as the top guy in the division. I'm saying I don't understand what he's done to this point to make anybody believe hes on a different level than the rest?.....his fans act like he's a ward-floyd level talent, but he's nowhere near that. not even close.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I've already seen that. any top guy at 154 would dominate wack ass Willie Nelson. Willie was getting outboxed by Tony Harrison before he got the ko. I'm not saying andrade isn't talented. I'm not even saying he can't emerge as the top guy in the division. I'm saying I don't understand what he's done to this point to make anybody believe hes on a different level than the rest?.....his fans act like he's a ward-floyd level talent, but he's nowhere near that. not even close.

You keep saying that but I don't see anyone putting him at the Ward Floyd level.
:yeshrug:

Floyd is an ATG. Ward is arguably an ATG.

Andrade still has work to put in but you need a "dancing partner," to get your props. Hopefully that's Lara. You don't see guys looking to fight him either.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
idk did you see him against Willie Nelson and Vanes? He fought more impressively there. And both are considered more serous opponents than Culcay imo...
You included fighters now who aren't even in Andrade's division.
Canelo, GGG, Jermall... none of them is a 154 pounder, Golovkin never was, the other two not anymore
Trout's last good win was 4 years ago against Cotto, he lost his more serious fights since then even though he gave a tough fight to Jermall Charlo. Andrade has done more in these last 2-3 years than Trout eve with his inactivity.
Only person who has clearly a better recent resume than Andrade in the division is Lara, nobody else.
That's maybe the case because Canelo ad Jermall Charlo moved up and that because top guys in the division didn't fight each other often enough but it is what it is.

Breh, don't waste time arguing with Andrade haters like @((ReFleX)) and @ChocolateGiddyUp.

They are in here trolling.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i watched this shyt earlier...andrade loked rusty as fukk but it wasnt no SD..culcay is a tough guy though but he got beat on some legit 116-112 or 117-111 scores...but of course this is germany so they have that one judge that actually saw a culcay victory :smh:..andrade better have a fight scheduled in the next 3-4 months else it will catch up to him