Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
What if a black man has a preference for black women based on facial features,skin tone,etc alone? What if it has nothing to do with pro-blackness?
Even if he met a non-black dime,he'd rather put that effort toward getting a black dime?

Anyway,this thread is made like every week.Gets old.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
My problem with white females is that they seem to be in their own world. Its like they're SO happy. Its off-putting and weird with the giggling, and those big soulless eyes. Theres like this aura of hate that rests just beneath their perpetual happiness. Black women are a lot more real, and down to earth.

Daps
There are people of ALL races and both genders who don't find people outside of their ethnicity attractive enough to want to date/marry/fukk. The same way some of you dudes don't want other men to worry about "where I put my dikk" when you date/fukk non-black women, then don't fukking worry about men who actually prefer their own race.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to resort to google to see if there was another famous Keira Knightly aside from the movie star, there was nothing.
Except you're an undercover pedo/ homosexual there is nothing sexually appealing about this bytch.
keira-knightley-bikini-photo.jpg

:scust:

:mjlol:

I just... I mean... every one has their preference... but... urgghhhhhhh

:what:
:martin:

A beautiful, in shape woman does absolutely nothing to turn you on? Kinda weird breh.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
My problem with white females is that they seem to be in their own world. Its like they're SO happy. Its off-putting and weird with the giggling, and those big soulless eyes. Theres like this aura of hate that rests just beneath their perpetual happiness. Black women are a lot more real, and down to earth.

I noticed that about white women. They do seem to be very passive aggressive.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Imagine someone turning down Emily Ratajkowski because she's white

You think some white men have a problem turning down gabby union?

Sgt wilie Pete once said (and he was spot on) a white dude would choose an average looking white women over a black dime but a black man would never choose a average black women over a white attractive woman.

White men just love their woman and his race too much for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.