Radiohost Star of Star In The morning Destroys Religion

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
i dont discount the possilbility of a higher power, im just a human who doesnt have the answers

all i discount is other humans claiming they have the answers :ehh: you HAVE to admit that what you chalk up to god could just be a coincidence
It can be a coincidence but I don't even believe in a coincidence and just like there is no proof in god, there is no real proof that a god didn't create the world because we don't really know how it happened. However I don't believe all this shyt just happened by accident, and the scientific fact that the world when it first was coming into form was in a very volatile state and the odds that hing turned out they did was very slim in chance. Things could have went terribly wrong. Even the fact water got to the planet, scientist don't know how exactly.

With that said, I feel god exists but is a part of us and a part of all living things and I don't think it's a man in the sky but that's just my belief.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It can be a coincidence but I don't even believe in a coincidence and just like there is no proof in god, there is no real proof that a god didn't create the world because we don't really know how it happened. However I don't believe all this shyt just happened by accident, and the scientific fact that the world when it first was coming into form was in a very volatile state and the odds that hing turned out they did was very slim in chance. Things could have went terribly wrong. Even the fact water got to the planet, scientist don't know how exactly.

With that said, I feel god exists but is a part of us and a part of all living things and I don't think it's a man in the sky but that's just my belief.
hey breh, as long as you treat it as a superstition :yeshrug:

i only have an issue who claim that they "know" what god is. no human possesses that knowledge

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
hey breh, as long as you treat it as a superstition :yeshrug:

i only have an issue who claim that they "know" what god is. no human possesses that knowledge
Yeah I don't like that either, no one knows and it's all speculation and mythology. It becomes a problem when religions compete and say I have all the answers and etc., that's non-sense and only creates division.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Star is such a muthafuking troll
He is, he will say he trolls online but he is the hater objectively and friend to none of you :russ:

I mean I really can't believe dude said when he was having his liver transplant he told them keep the door open and they would see a real Resurrection in three days.

At the same time him and Shampoo raised a point, people ask for proof of god all the time and what is the proof?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The only thing I share in common with religious folks is the belief that there has to be something out there...

To me the solar system is that something...The solar system is the creator, its what created this glorious planet we call Earth and the elements that gave us all life...That's not fiction or something I need to force myself to believe in, its a fact proven by science...

Fiction is believing in an invisible overlord who only talks to selected jews and pedophile desert tanned cac warlords and you'll only meet him when you cease to exist from this world...This invisible overlord is not mysterious or unknown, he's a work of fiction created by the human condition...We know this because his existence is not supported by facts or science...His existence defies logic and common sense like witches flying on brooms and leprechauns at the end of the rainbow with a pot of gold...

When you free your mind of the chains of organized religion you quickly discover their intent was to control man by keeping the human mind in chains through the promise of an opiate in the afterlife called heaven...We know this because the invisible overlords myth is spread through violent tales that discourage free thought, you have to live your life by the overlords word or you will suffer in hell for eternity...

Karl Marx said it best...

Man makes religion, religion does not make man. Religion is, indeed, the self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to himself, or has already lost himself again. But man is no abstract being squatting outside the world. Man is the world of man – state, society. This state and this society produce religion, which is an inverted consciousness of the world, because they are an inverted world. Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopaedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d’honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence since the human essence has not acquired any true reality. The struggle against religion is, therefore, indirectly the struggle against that world whose spiritual aroma is religion.

Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
"i'm a non believer in the theory of god"

didn't say anything more than his usual :yeshrug:.

but yeah, god is about as real as tarot card readings, astrology or levitation.