Rae Sremmurd - Tho Sum...these boys got bangers

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Mike Will been lacing these nikkas. No Type goes in, in the club. They needed that song because they were in that dangerous territory with "No Flex Zone". that song is making them money but it's one of those songs that'll one hit wonder you quick.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
This is actually the first song i heard from them...way before No Flex Zone... i actually ran my PT test to this joint... felt so confused then cuz i thought that was a chick on the chorus for about a month. :mindblown:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Mike Will been lacing these nikkas. No Type goes in, in the club. They needed that song because they were in that dangerous territory with "No Flex Zone". that song is making them money but it's one of those songs that'll one hit wonder you quick.

they are the Travis Porter of 2014....

all their music is catchy fun songs..with nice club beats,,,not marketed for old heads like me...but I see why it works

my son loves these songs :manny:

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
they are the Travis Porter of 2014....

all their music is catchy fun songs..with nice club beats,,,not marketed for old heads like me...but I see why it works

my son loves these songs :manny:

Travis Porter was way more ratchet. Which is why they not here now, too busy trying to be thugs. These boys are focused on being stars.

Gonna take Travis Porter lane, and Travis Porter deserve it