Ran In To Maven At A Bar In NYC...

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
:dead: at people making a big deal out of this like Mavis was HBK status.

Now this guy gotta quit working at this club and grow a Heisenbeard to remain low key. :damn:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
an update... from the NBA random observations thread

How’s this for random (my #tsc brehs will get this)

At the Nets game, I pass by the swag shop (Nets team store) and guess who is at one of the stands near one of the concessions talking bout “if you text PRIZE to this number you get to spin and win a prize?”

Maven. THAT Maven. Tough Enough Maven.

Breh, I’m not a star struck guy. I run into athletes all the time. It comes with the job. In my mind I’m like “oh shyt it’s Maven! :krs: fukk is he doing here?"

I literally was the only one who recognized who he was and he was like :gladbron: nobody recognizes me in public anymore! This is awesome! Cool dude. Talked for a bit. He offered to take a picture and I was gonna be like "nah I'm good" but he was like "this totally made my day," so I'm like :yeshrug: and took a picture. I had no idea he was an employee of the team handing out wristbands and keychains and shyt. You never know who you might run into at these events.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
So...he must really be ashamed of his rasslin’ past?

I mean, isn’t this prime time to get these wrestle cons and expos to pay you to fly out, sit (or stand, your choice), and charge fans to take pics and get autographs? You could even go to PW Tees and get you a shirt or two made (hell, sold on the site as well).

I’m saying...if some people actually recognize dude in public settings, and care enough to actually approach him, this is an opportune time to start rebuilding his brand, not peddle free keychains for someone else’s. :francis:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
So...he must really be ashamed of his rasslin’ past?

I mean, isn’t this prime time to get these wrestle cons and expos to pay you to fly out, sit (or stand, your choice), and charge fans to take pics and get autographs? You could even go to PW Tees and get you a shirt or two made (hell, sold on the site as well).

I’m saying...if some people actually recognize dude in public settings, and care enough to actually approach him, this is an opportune time to start rebuilding his brand, not peddle free keychains for someone else’s. :francis:
i think he tried to come back before..he might want to keep his body intact...i mean look at the chair shot he took from Undertaker...he might have CTE :lupe:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
That'a crazy considering he seemed to want no parts of it back then, maybe he's lightened up.
5 years is a long time to look back on something and reminisce on the good things, especially since he’s sober. Think about it. Like I said, he was happy someone noticed him whereas back then people knew of him but wanted to troll him about where his life wound up.