Rap is boring now

SixxiS

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Coli Gang
19958.jpg

Nikka look like a watered down Tim Duncan with some 50% off Pacsun shades on though

:patrice:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
19958.jpg

Nikka look like a watered down Tim Duncan with some 50% off Pacsun shades on though

:patrice:

they sell ray-bans 50% off at Pacsun? news to me.

Pause for comparing my looks to another man, gay boa

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I agree that rap is getting boring.....

But not for the reasons you mentioned

I could care less about what someone else thinks about what I listen to

It just sucks that there really isn't anything out that I WANT to listen to. Nothing sounds original or fresh. I might can find something to bob my head and that has a nice beat... But the game has gotten boring

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
I agree that rap is getting boring.....

But not for the reasons you mentioned

I could care less about what someone else thinks about what I listen to

It just sucks that there really isn't anything out that I WANT to listen to. Nothing sounds original or fresh. I might can find something to bob my head and that has a nice beat... But the game has gotten boring
let's be for real doe, you are on your way to play golf or go meet with someone involving business and you pull up to the country club or valet bumping some drill shyt or some trap shyt....Yea I support and fux with it but same time... in reality a lot of the shyt really is ignorant af. Lot of the rappers under 25 you can tell they lack growth and rap about shyt that really isn't anything to brag and over extend vulgarity as an exchange for lack of vocabulary and substance.