Rate Dead Prez Lets Get Free

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
:salute:

...played their albums when these dudes weren't known or popular

these guys still haven't gotten their due for all their efforts in creating a conscious-rebel/rbg revolutionary sound

that music is still relevant just not really being played :francis:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
:salute:

...played their albums when these dudes weren't known or popular

these guys still haven't gotten their due for all their efforts in creating a conscious-rebel/rbg revolutionary sound

that music is still relevant just not really being played :francis:

They lost me when they put out that album that sounded like some EDM shyt.

Daps
OG Version???

Sony initially shelved their original album after dropping them from the label. The bootlegged version got a ton of support and "conscious" hip-hop was starting to become niche again, so Sony resigned them and released RBG commercially, which had a different tracklist and different mixes of some tracks.

The bootleg version of RBG literally changed my life to a certain degree. I was already politically conscious and had knowledge of self as well, but the concept of "Pimp The System" by using the establishment against itself had practical applications that I didnt see until around that time.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Sony initially shelved their original album after dropping them from the label. The bootlegged version got a ton of support and "conscious" hip-hop was starting to become niche again, so Sony resigned them and released RBG commercially, which had a different tracklist and different mixes of some tracks.

The bootleg version of RBG literally changed my life to a certain degree. I was already politically conscious and had knowledge of self as well, but the concept of "Pimp The System" by using the establishment against itself had practical applications that I didnt see until around that time.

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

Download link???