Rock Rate this rock cover of " No Ordinary Love"

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So glad this is the deftones cover.
Huge fan of this cover, actually i prolly play it more than sades.

:salute:

I feel Deftones should come out with a albums of just covers. I feel they , I'll just say this, I haven't heard them do a cover I didn't like

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I don’t like covers where they don’t do anything to it. Yes a cover is a cover is a cover but I take someone like Nina Simone to be someone who does great covers- this doesn’t sound necessary and doesn’t add to the song except making a faster tempo.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don’t like covers where they don’t do anything to it. Yes a cover is a cover is a cover but I take someone like Nina Simone to be someone who does great covers- this doesn’t sound necessary and doesn’t add to the song except making a faster tempo.

I'm the opposite. I don't like when artists deviate from the original. I don't even like when artists deviate from their own songs live.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
B-sides is my shyt.:wow:

Their cover of Helmut’s Sinatra and Cocteau Twins Wax and Wane are my favorites on that album.

Please Please Please is nostalgic af...

Whole album is piff.

Saw them in concert last summer. Too hype.

:salute:

I wish they would come out with another b-sides. And I'm pretty bummed by their lack of touring this year, but evidently they have 6 songs ready for the new album