Real talk, is there any benefit to eating red meat?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
For everybody saying cancer I suggest you read the studies that cite that and not the headlines. People have been eating meat for a lot longer than cancer has existed.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Fam please. Cancer comes down to luck basically. People who smoke their whole lives don't get cancer. People who are healthy as hell otherwise get cancer

if u eat large amounts of saturated fat wat else would happen? not saying never eat it, everything in moderation, but for a go to protein source why not something leaner and easier to digest

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
That's basically my opinion breh. I can understand some proteins are more efficient than other proteins/contain more amino acids, but I attribute all this diabetes and cholesterol and cancer to f*ckin' meat breh. I think the risk far outweighs the reward long term. I just feel so much better and lighter eating vegetable, and vegetable based foods.

u do u breh but the bolded is false. Every got damn food out can give u cancer, diabetes. ect. now with all the added hormones and preservatives which is why organic foods exist. Moderation is the key. We were made to eat red meat and meat in general. Reason why people are getting diseases and shyt is because they are fat,lazy, eat bad and just dont care. I eat red meat 4-5 times a month so about once a week. Been doing this for years and im healthier then some skinny ass tree hugger who eats beans and plants for a living :heh:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
if u eat large amounts of saturated fat wat else would happen? not saying never eat it, everything in moderation, but for a go to protein source why not something leaner and easier to digest

White meats are boring thats why. Breh i ate chicken for like 3 months trying to cut and i didnt enjoy it one bit. is it healthier and leaner? sure. But the fukk is the point of eating something u dont enjoy much? i dread eating chicken at times cuz that was my go to meat every day for months. U can get away with eating red meat as long as u work out and eat healthy 90% of the time. No one is eating healthy 100% of the time and if they are they are depressed fukks.