Reason 9 - June 21

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn........it should be called reason 9 cheat code edition. people have no need to learn chords or barely understand music theory with this one.i believe in 100 years people will just plug an aux cable into the back of their ear and transmit the music thats in their mind.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
damn........it should be called reason 9 cheat code edition. people have no need to learn chords or barely understand music theory with this one.i believe in 100 years people will just plug an aux cable into the back of their ear and transmit the music thats in their mind.
:russ: Reason already has a few REs like this though. This new chord RE is just specifically from Propellerhead which means less draw on cpu. Not much different from autotune if you think about it. Im getting 9 asap.

Daps
As a keyboardist myself, that shyt would take all of the fun out of composing music for me. I'm not saying it wouldn't serve an alternate purpose for me, though. It'd be something I'd definitely run to as a form of inspiration whenever I catch a case of writers block.