Reddit User Says There Was A Talent Only Meeting Backstage Today At RAW

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I never believed in Bo plus he's injured so meh.

HeadShake.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
damn good point. his most recent comeback has been ridiculously impressive and he's got more than enough knowledge of the business as well as the experience of failing/washing out and getting things right. he shoulda been superstar of the year IMO. his ring work has been really fukkin good

I know I wasn't the only person who noticed Dustin's in ring work is better than it was 20 years ago. Dude is almost like 50 years old and outwrestles dudes half his age on a regular basis. He's a better worker than his brother is and he's beating him by what 15 years. Dustin is pretty much the MVP of every match he's in.

But he's Dusty's boy, so you know he'll never get to truly get his due.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I know I wasn't the only person who noticed Dustin's in ring work is better than it was 20 years ago. Dude is almost like 50 years old and outwrestles dudes half his age on a regular basis. He's a better worker than his brother is and he's beating him by what 15 years. Dustin is pretty much the MVP of every match he's in.

So true I have mentioned it before . I don't think Goldust gets his props seriously he deserves for becoming better over time.

I didn't appreciate him when I was younger because he was running around in lingerie

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

Same age as Batista and Triple H (1969) and out there like a fresh call up.

Got 16 years on Cody and schooling him every step of the way.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Hunter can mix in some high-production costing movie type scenes into his NXT show structure, he's got a homerun and to do that with Raw would be a gamechanger. McMahon's interview with Austin really outed him for the clueless out-of-touch wrestling hater we all knew he was. Listen to HHH talk with Jericho on his podcast and you'll know Hunter has the game at heart. He wants to improve the product, but why goad Vince into arguments now when you're time will come if you sit and be patient? Hunter is riding out the storm and when he gets the chance, Raw finna be must watch television again.
... with him and steph still as the focal point of the show.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The stuff about Dunn beefing with Haitch behind the scenes also makes more sense of how Vince sounded in that Stone Cold podcast, contradicting and being unsupportive to his own decisions.