Republican donor "commits suicide" after talking about working with Russians

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It reads like Trump wrote it :dead:

"Believe me folks, there was no foul play, whatsoever. You've never seen a more legitimate suicide than this one, and all the smartest people agree. This was really well done, and let me say - I acted completely alone in this, that I can tell you. That I can tell you."
:russ: Read this shyt in Trumps voice holy shyt :mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Lets see if the people who believe the Seth Rich conspiracy will say anything about the 'suicide' of this Republican donor.
The nutjobs agree its supicious but of course are spinning it as some sort of revenge plot by the Democrats for the hacking, no mention of Russia :dead:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Haha, I feel like "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" is exactly what a fake suicide note in a comedy would say.

"I DEFINITELY WAS NOT KILLED BY ANYONE." :merchant:

"the reason the knot is tied this way is because i'm secretly double jointed and ambidextrous. it's not suspicious."

:whoa: "NO FOUL PLAY"

"Believe me folks, there was no foul play, whatsoever. You've never seen a more legitimate suicide than this one, and all the smartest people agree. This was really well done, and let me say - I acted completely alone in this, that I can tell you. That I can tell you."

"Hey guys, Im gonna die now...but its not anybodys fault. Please dont investigate. Thank You."

:laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm guessing he did kill himself. No way the Republicans/Soviets have hired hit men that pull off perfect hits, but write such corny suicide notes.

I have to imagine that the high-pressure interviews, and possible high-pressure "shut up" tactics by the Trump team afterwards, helped drive him to it though.

It sounds like yet another HUGE smoking gun.

Haha, I feel like "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" is exactly what a fake suicide note in a comedy would say.

"I DEFINITELY WAS NOT KILLED BY ANYONE." :merchant:

I don't believe in the conspiracy but this stuff still kills. :dead: