Republican lawmaker: Rocks tumbling into ocean causing sea level rise

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Seems kind of hopeless at this point. :mjcry:

White America continues to vote clowns like this into office and there's no indication that it'll stop. The POTUS doesn't even believe it's an issue.
I know but the power will swing the other way hopefully sooner than later.

Better die fighting than die ignoring the problem and making it worse :manny:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Seems kind of hopeless at this point. :mjcry:

White America continues to vote clowns like this into office and there's no indication that it'll stop. The POTUS doesn't even believe it's an issue.

Yeah, when you're disagreeing with your own scientists it's pretty much a lost cause.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All the more reason to be more radical in our agenda to address climate change.

You know not allowing Trump to be elected and put Gorsuch on the SCOTUS, and fill hundreds of federal judgeships with conservative lackeys would've been a great place to start.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
But I mean, isn't there a point where you have enough money and start thinking at least somewhat about how your actions will affect other people? :dwillhuh:

He's a lawyer, it's not like he's broke or something. It's easier for me to comprehend him just being an idiot than it is for me to imagine someone who's already well-off being so greedy that they'd fukk over the planet and their kids just to get even more money that they don't need.

Then again, I'm just a kid from the east side of Detroit so maybe I just don't understand how rich people think. :yeshrug:
I know what you mean Breh. But these Republicans are some fukked in the head dudes. Look at all these dudes in power associated with the current president. Look at the NRA. These dudes lost their humanity and I don't know how. They're not normal.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
As time goes on, it's baffling how the US became (and remains...for now) the dominant superpower in the world. It was clearly a fluke.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
As time goes on, it's baffling how the US became (and remains...for now) the dominant superpower in the world. It was clearly a fluke.

It kinda was tbh. World war II changed everything in the sense that the US didn't have to go through a massive rebuilding period. It really helped that geographically we were away from all of the fukk shyt going down on the other side of the planet.

Plus a lot of countries were in debt to us after our newly founded military industrial complex supplied them with weapons

main-qimg-4325b96a54af07799d74748c46c52bf7