Revolt Presents Casanova Unlocked Documentary (23 minutes)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoy when these cats just be themselves and don't try to act hard for the cameras... shyt made me like this dude even more... I Dont like some of the shyt he does but this made me gain lots of respect from him. salute this man regardless.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:russell: Typical I came from something to nothing cliche story we have heard from Maino and 50 and all the Smack DVD all stars of the past.....

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

How many documentaries and interviews are they gonna have on this guy's criminal past? Lol. We need records that connect, or :camby:

I fux with the Old 50 and that ish with Chris Brown, both them shyts should be way bigger than they are. "Don't Run" should have been bigger too, smh

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even pick up too much on the criminal shyt in this documentary at all or the "I come from" that ya talking about. He said he came from a good home but just wanted to be accepted... I picked up on that and how he was gonna try to be a good father more than anything. Or even how he couldn't take jail and tried to commit that while locked up... didn't see it as a bragging about the shyt he did too much.