Richard Spencer and his KKKlan

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
That's not why at all. These Asian chicks treat even the most below average White Man in all aspects like a Nordic God. Most are so desperate for White Male validation, they will throw their own men under the bus.

If you don't believe me, ask an Asian Man.
Yeah but that's what I meant by "traditional". They treat white men the way white women did back when they were all obedient housewives, or at least that's the ideal that white males have for how a real white woman is supposed to behave. As for Asian men I'm assuming most consider asian women who worship white males to be used up sluts so I doubt they really care.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Yeah but that's what I meant by "traditional". They treat white men the way white women did back when they were all obedient housewives, or at least that's the ideal that white males have for how a real white woman is supposed to behave. As for Asian men I'm assuming most consider asian women who worship white males to be used up sluts so I doubt they really care.

There's nothing traditional about these Asian women, trust me. They put on an act in the dating phase and they act like their real selves afterwards.