Richard Spencer Gets Millions in Federal Subsidies for His Family’s Cotton Farm in Louisiana

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think that the majority of all Americans aren't racist or believe in white supremacy. Now, I do think there are still many that are very ignorant, and believe in some stereotypes and other shyt like that but I don't think the majority of ppl are racist or even malicious in their intent. And that goes for all races.

The problem is that we live in a society where "the squeaky wheel gets the oil". where those with the loudest voices are gonna get heard, and everyone else that's just rolling with life just carries on.

we give too much airtime, publicity, shiit....just time and effort to the small minority of society that just wants or gets the attention. then of course we look at those few ppl that the media is showing us and everyone just makes these over generalizations about everything.

The average person ain't even worried about all that shyt.

Now I think all people have some kind of prejudice beliefs and thoughts about something. but that isn't the same as being racist, or even the same as discrimination.

the problem with American compared to other multicultural societies like Canada or England for example is that there is a lot more segregation here. SO people just aren't raised around many people of different races. which is where the stereotypes and prejudice is able to fester.

but go to more multicultural cities and you will have more understanding people, or people that just don't hold those same beliefs. especially in the post baby boomers.

no the problem is alot of white people dont want to compete

its a reason we gotta work 2x as hard to get half of what they got

because they know we are BUILT to survive.... they are NOT bruh

like you cant even dance around this anymore

compete wit a white boy head to head...while you busy competing he busy plotting

not all ofcourse... but imma def say more than half...even the ones who not like that have been taught to believe black people are inferior in some type of way

thats why when you on yo shyt they dikk sukkin tryna find out everything about you

arrogance and jealousy are the two biggest things i dont like about white people, they are like very human aggressive... something like a pit bull

esp the ones who think they are doing something but in reality they mediocre af

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
once i learned a little bit about oil,mineral, and gas rights was when i realized the game set up and been setup for hundreds of years

the day they let black people compete equally is the day they burn this bytch down

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
once i learned a little bit about oil,mineral, and gas rights was when i realized the game set up and been setup for hundreds of years

the day they let black people compete equally is the day they burn this bytch down
what do you mean?