Rick Santorum on CNN: Obama stayed quiet about "black-on-white" crime

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
i gotta say, never mind the fact i'm buzzed off this cognac, America* is still a one of a kind place.
Admittedly they initially elected the black president because McCain was acting funny style and their bank accounts were depreciating by the minute so they never really had a choice.
But the second time, they had already indicated their discomfort at having a black president and yet when given the chance to pick the straight from central casting American they stuck with the black guy :mindblown:
And then they go and pick the complete antithesis of the black president for his successor :mindblown:
only in America brehs, only in America...and that's a factual statement :ufdup:
these guys willingly picked a black guy to lead them and then spent the next 8 years acting all shytty about it :mindblown:

*the fact that Hillary couldn't beat a reality tv star with no political experience shows that the white vote is still instrumental and 'the Obama Coalition' still required cacs from flyover country to cross the threshold, something the Democrats need to keep in mind.

all facts...a lot of the non black people that voted for trump once voted for obama

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Terrorist attack:
The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear. coup de main, or surprise attack.

:dwillhuh:Is this the definition we are all using?
:whoa:I know defining terms is frowned upon in HL but I want to be sure we are the same page before responding to several post in this thread.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
16681510_1634448070184090_5713064470003524972_n.jpg

:sas2:

How are they defining ''Christian Terrorist Attacks''.

Also white mass shooters kill way more people than Muslims in America.

But don't let me stop you from shining those shoes. Make sure to put proper spit on it :ufdup:

@DEAD7 just saw this and thought of this thread. This is the type of shyt I'm referring to. Would you refer to this as a terror plot?

A Tennessee man won't face terrorism charges for plotting an attack against an upstate New York mosque — and attorneys claim it's because federal terrorism statutes almost exclusively focus on foreign extremists.

Doggart, 65, who ran for Congress as an Independent in 2014, allegedly went on right-wing online forums and openly talked about using AR-15 assault rifles to attack Muslims because he believed the small upstate community was an extremist training camp, records show. Authorities intercepted Doggart's alleged plot before anyone was hurt.

He's facing one count of solicitation to commit arson, one count of solicitation to commit a civil rights violation and two counts of threat in interstate commerce. But he's not facing any terrorism charges and has been on house arrest since his initial capture.

:mjpls:

"There's a gap in the law," attorney Tahirah Amatul-Wadud told the Daily News on Monday evening. "Frankly, there is nothing on terrorism unless it's connected to a foreign element. You won't see the KKK charged with domestic terror even though that's what they do."

According to the Patriot Act from 2001, prosecutors can only charge a defendant with domestic terrorism if he or she had the intension to "intimidate" or "coerce" a civilian population, or influence the "policy of a government" to affect the conduct of government by "mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping."

Contrastingly, Amatul-Wadud claimed, the requirements are less stringent for pursuing terrorism charges if the alleged act has a foreign element to it, for example ties to international terror networks such as ISIS or al-Qaeda.

:ohhh:

Tenn. man who plotted NY mosque attack won’t face terror charges

@BocaRear @88m3 @Broke Wave @Darth Humanist