Right Wing Loons: Obama is the head of a Cabal determined to take down Cheeto

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The spin is getting worse each day when the torrent of negative news is piling up. :pachaha:

Obama is leading a shadow government to overthrow Trump. Imagine fukking believing that. :pachaha:

#Trumpset:mjgrin:

I'm done. :dead:

Its funny, but w/ Fox pushing it, it will become true for at least 40million people

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Obama chillaxin at some beach in the Caribbean while America tears itself apart is just another in the pantheon of blackest things he did. :whew:

Dude Barry like "Trump did what? :mjlol::picard: Y'all stay blessed :mjpls: "
tumblr_ol0k147pN71qa4l1ko3_540.gif
"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I checked the comments on some of those right wing sites and holy shyt I thought to myself. How do these people function IRL I wonder....A sad reality is a large part of our population are easily swayed with bullshyt propaganda from whoever and wherever so long as it fits their political narrative.
its pretty awful

its what happens when you watch fox news all day, in order to willingly let it indoctrinate you :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't that what you do? :jbhmm:
i watch it to question it and see how the right is thinking. its more informative than sitting around agreeing with don lemon and anderson cooper, in my opinion

now can you get off my dikk and focus on your own? you dont even disagree with what i said, do you. sit there and tell me that what i said in my post is not happening daily, in america

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deep state is popular these days, apparently there are lots of Obama loyalists left over and they are never identified and just insinuated. Fox can always come up with crazy angles for any story, if there were leaks during Obama's presidency it was fine but now the story should be about leaks and not the incompetent conduct of WH aides and officials.