Road Dogg Says Wrestling Has ‘Evolved’ Beyond The Need for Blood

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Bloody matches with no talent is a sign of garbage wrestling promotions that took the ECW hardcore concept and did it 10 times worse with human trash like john zandig or ian rotten and whoever the fukk was running XPW promotion back in like 25 years ago.

AEW are bunch of marks who do these bloody matches because this is what they think is a real wrestling.

Bloody matches should be reserved for only important storylines where a touch of hardcore fits the storyline and so on. If a wrestler bleeds every damn week, there is no shock value when someone bleeds at a PPV.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, this is a bad take. Does it make sense to do blood just because it's a PPV match or something? No.

But if the storyline is that the opponents absolutely hate each other, then yeah. Go ahead and bleed. In all honesty, I'd say seeing a match with two wrestlers blading is probably more effective and probably detrimental to long-term health than the go to with dropping people on their heads and diving off of shyt for near falls that realistically should've ended the match.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He said: “I say don’t go back to doing it. We’ve evolved beyond that… Man, it’s so unclean; it can’t be any more unclean than just blood. There’s enough accidents that happen where I just don’t feel like it’s needed.

That's all he had to say but the D-O-Double CTE just couldn't stop talking.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imo, blood is needed for certain matches. If blading is an issue, just use a capsule.

We don't need to see blood coming out. We just need the visual. Look at movies.
After a movie fight, you see the blood on their face.