Robert Rodriguez Directing Escape from New York remake

Poetical Poltergeist

A Real Reality
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Well yeah I'm sure that had a lot to do with it but also not everything hits when its supposed to. People weren't ready for it at the time the right people found it. Even so, it's not a name brand. Like you can't slap the thing on something and automatically make 90-100 million.
Name brands don't run the horror game tho, look at all the successful non franchise horror films of late. It's a new game.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Name brands don't run the horror game tho, look at all the successful non franchise horror films of late. It's a new game.

They put big franchise money in this though, not horror franchise money. Now if Jason Blum and Blumhouse were doing it, it'd be on the cheap and the director would call all the shots. Universal is a different beast

Poetical Poltergeist

A Real Reality
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
They put big franchise money in this though, not horror franchise money. Now if Jason Blum and Blumhouse were doing it, it'd be on the cheap and the director would call all the shots. Universal is a different beast
Which is dumb, any studio throwing huge budgets on horror movies already fukked up. Copy cat league it gotta be.

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
Shame we never got Escape from Earth. Not sure I want to see a remake, but if it's going to happen, I hope they cast Wyatt Russell as Snake.