September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
20140711_Roman_642.jpg

What happened this September in Nashville:

"I was walking back to my hotel room from the restaurant and that’s when it happened. My hernia popped out.”

Having “no offseason” in WWE:
"It’s not like we’re movie stars — we don’t just sit on the set for five months and have a trailer. It seems like a lot of glamor but … we have to rent cars, we have to rent hotels, we have four- to five-hour drives every single night, so there’s a lot of responsibility just getting to the next town and putting yourself up.”

Post-Shield success for himself, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose:
"This is what everybody needs to understand, we’re all doing awesome. I mean, we’re all in that very top ring, we’re all top competitors and we’re all the future of the WWE. For any fan to complain that one of us is doing better than the other … is just complete B.S."

John Cena comparisons:
"Last time I checked, I’m 6’3" 265 pounds, which is bigger than John Cena. Last time I checked, my hair is long and jet black, :takedat: and last time I checked John Cena’s isn’t. I’m way better looking :noah: and I’m way more athletic than he is so for anybody to compare me to him is completely asinine.”

Audience reactions:
"I'm not chasing one big pop — I'm chasing a collection of humongous, out-of-this world, never-been-heard-before pops," Reigns said. "I just don't want one of them, I want to hear them every single night and every single time I go in."

http://www.rgj.com/story/life/2014/11/21/reno-comic-con-wwes-roman-reigns-says-john-cena/19343585/

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'd think he's smart enough to know that when people compare him to Cena, they aren't talking about the length of the other guys hair.
Three things.
He's either setting up for a heel turn or a feud with Cena, & his comments are a work.
Ooooor he's really terrible at politicking, in which case his run will be over before it can begin.
:patrice:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I can see Roman Reigns being a great heel. I'm not sure if you guys remember when he was back in The Shield his sh_t talking in the ring to people was pretty damn good. I think he oes best when he's allowed to be laid back, silly, and does some sh_t talking. The cold badass isn't his thing.

He told Rey Mysterio something about, "You came back just to get jobbed out!" He also threw him out of the ring. :mjlol:They need to let him do that more.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
No hate on Roman but I just dont see him being the "face" of the E for years to come. He is billed as the "power house" but he isnt incredibly massive (Cesaro gets away with it bc he has shown his power is no joke and he is cut like a buck 50 across the cheek) He is a very one dimensional character and those guys are hard to "get over" in a Hogan / Cena fashion because the non-hardcore fan needs something more than you kick ass and take names. Something that connects with them SCSA had it bc he was a redneck and sheeeeeeeeet...70% of the fans are rednecks...Rock had it bc the bytches loved him and he was funny. If there were other major promotions ( dont give me TNA) I mean promotions that could rival the WWE, he would work bc he can do his thing...then when the heat dies...bounce..go to another promotion...eat good there and then come back and do it again. I hope I am wrong bc it would be nice to see a non Cac running the E from a talent POV but...eh....im not seeing it