Ronda Rousey: Other WMMA fighters 'haven't given me very many props'

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Whos pockets has she fattened? :why: WMMA is still in its infancy for ronda to make any sort of claim that her popularity has caused a trickle down effect.U just have to read the tweets from those fighters begging to know this is premature.

Whats there to give props for? everytime she wins she makes females look like they have no jitz.In 2013 thats :snoop:

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's ducked Cyborg for how long now. If she's really conc concerned with getting props from other fighters for being the best she should take on the best.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you can't deny her... but she needs to beat cris santos.

Where are her hips?, you can't really be considered a real women without those.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
you can't deny her... but she needs to beat cris santos.

Where are her hips?, you can't really be considered a real women without those
thats really random lol, a lot of female athletes @ optimum fitness don't have hips. Black sprinters like flow jo,marion jones and gail devers spring to mind it aint a new thing

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
thats really random lol, a lot of female athletes @ optimum fitness don't have hips. Black sprinters like flow jo,marion jones and gail devers spring to mind it aint a new thing
yeah, and something is wrong w that. But I have seen many black sprinters with hips and much more...

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Because she hasn't really faced anyone. Let me know when she beats Cyborg (you know White will sign her) or Coenen.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Because she hasn't really faced anyone. Let me know when she beats Cyborg (you know White will sign her) or Coenen.
but they won't sign with dana cuz he'll only sign em with the stipulation that they shed 10lbs

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed both Dana and Ronda have been quite post Invicta 6

If CyGoat lost, I know both would have alot to say

Instead, Ronda is channeling her aggression towards Bryan Caraway- her secret desire

Ronda Rousey ‏@RondaRousey 13 Jul
@jae_dorken naw he meant I CAN crush him, that strap-on miesha fukk-fest he took in the ass last night left him a little scrambled today ;)

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Until she gets in that ring with Cyborg then no people wont take her seriously. But I cant blame her for that. Cause that's an ass whipping waiting to happen for her.