Rousimar Palhares banned from the UFC.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Can't say I'm shocked, it's just a bad look to have that happen because that's all casual fans will see now that it's on fox is "oh they're all savages". Dude literally blacks out when he's going for submissions in an almost obsessive compulsive way. Like he has to take the hold to completion (break limb) as if he's in a street fight.

Gonna miss Paul Harris, he's always guaranteed :dwillhuh: moments

-P-

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
I feel bad for Paul Harris, but understand why the move was made. He seems like a good guy, best of luck to him in the future.

Change

All Star
Daps
They're neutering my dog. I honestly don't think anyone will pick him up at this point. It's just not worth it. I'd be surprised if they even invite him to ADCC anymore.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I feel for him..but I honestly think it was deserved. Heel hooks can end careers man.

I understand dude ran into some situations where dudes acted like they aint tap..but when the ref touches you or waves you off its time to let go.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude did it before in another UFC fight. Plus he tested for elevated testosterone so he was gonna be banned or suspended anyways.

You can't be doing shyt like that mayne. It's like in boxing when someone is already on the ground and knocked out and the other dude delivers more punches while dude is knocked out. Fight is done breh. It's a sport not a Van Damme movie:heh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
didnt seem like he knew he tapped :dwillhuh: shyt wasnt as serious as they making it out to be.