Rousimar Palhares banned from the UFC.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Dude did it before in another UFC fight. Plus he tested for elevated testosterone so he was gonna be banned or suspended anyways.
for this fight? where'd u read that? :why:

You can't be doing shyt like that mayne. It's like in boxing when someone is already on the ground and knocked out and the other dude delivers more punches while dude is knocked out. Fight is done breh
. It's a sport not a Van Damme movie:heh:
bad analogy, when an opponent goes down (in boxing) u aren't likely to see a boxer hit the guy whilst hes ko'd.It only natural that you let the ref do the 10 count.There is a different mindset to mma, paul harris could be excused for being in the zone and being overcome by adrenaline. This shyt seems really excessive, its not like the division isn't starving for contenders

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
Cutting him is understandable. He's a repeat offender.

- The UFC has already suspended him for holding onto a sub too long.
- Has done the same in ADCC.
- Has done the same in his pre-UFC career.
- Tested positive for elevated Testosterone and subsequently suspended.

He's had multiple chances, this was the last straw. Like I've said, I think he's a good guy and doesn't show malicious intent. But, that's no excuse. I hope to see him string together a win-streak with no controversy and make his way back to the UFC.

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Cutting him is understandable. He's a repeat offender.

- The UFC has already suspended for holding onto a sub too long.
- Has the done the same in ADCC.
- Has done the same in his pre-UFC career.
- Tested positive for elevated Testosterone and subsequently suspended.

He's had multiple chances, this was the last straw. Like I've said, I think he's a good guy and doesn't show malicious intent. But, that's no excuse. I hope to see him string together a win-streak with no controversy and make his way back to the UFC.
This one didnt look that excessive, he tapped before it even appeared the leg lock was locked in, Palhares probably aint know what the fukk was goin on

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
This one didnt look that excessive, he tapped before it even appeared the leg lock was locked in, Palhares probably aint know what the fukk was goin on

Being incompetent or too in the 'zone' is no excuse. I somewhat agree though, it wasn't as excessive as people are making it out to be. However, he still held onto the sub for too long.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Being incompetent or too in the 'zone' is no excuse. I somewhat agree though, it wasn't as excessive as people are making it out to be. However, he still held onto the sub for too long.
How long is too long, I mean it was only like a second:damn:

The bad thing for Palhares is seconds seem like minutes in fights

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He's a repeat offender. He did the same shyt on that GSP/Hardy card and that was 3-4 years ago. Plus I heard he did it in BJJ comps too. Cant fukk around, especially with joint manipulation subs. One torque and a dudes career is over. I knew if babalu got fired over holding his choke long, harris would get canned

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How long is too long, I mean it was only like a second:damn:

The bad thing for Palhares is seconds seem like minutes in fights

That dude was tapping and verbally submitting. And a second is all it takes to put a guy on the shelf for 9-12 months

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That dude was tapping and verbally submitting. And a second is all it takes to put a guy on the shelf for 9-12 months
He aint fully lock the leg lock in yet though, he probably aint realize son was tapping already, but with his history...............:manny:

:pachaha: