Royal Rumble 2014 marks the return of...

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that gong hits they'll forget about everyone not named steve dwayne or brock

Daps
Reppin
LDN
IMG_0507___Copy.jpg

:ohhh: goddamned if he doesn't look better now than he did in his prime

DDP :ohlawd:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Would love to see stunning Steve come back and stomp some mud holes and deliver some stunners. No bumps

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Cena is going to come back, win the rumble and have that genetically defective bumblefukk @CenaIsPureGarbage doing another meth binge. :wow:

Thats my Cena :to:
A person has to have Down's Syndrome, autism, Asperger's Syndrome, and acute delusional schizophrenia all at the same time to be able to stan john the cac cena to begin with. Anyone without those conditions knows that he's shyt, and doesn't fukk with that cac.

Congrats on being the psychiatric profession's wet dream, you spi... oops, can't be racist to you cos you'll start cwying cos I hurt your feewings again. Poor witlle boy. I'll have your momz comfort you after I ream her a couple more times this weekend. bytch needs the dikk, what can I say :manny:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
A person has to have Down's Syndrome, autism, Asperger's Syndrome, and acute delusional schizophrenia all at the same time to be able to stan john the cac cena to begin with. Anyone without those conditions knows that he's shyt, and doesn't fukk with that cac.

Congrats on being the psychiatric profession's wet dream, you spi... oops, can't be racist to you cos you'll start cwying cos I hurt your feewings again. Poor witlle boy. I'll have your momz comfort you after I ream her a couple more times this weekend. bytch needs the dikk, what can I say :manny:

So were finally getting to the root of your problem little buddy :lupe:

Your upset that a man can be more successful than you and still find the time to dedicate himself to those who are forgotten? :lupe:

What a narcissistic, pathetic, racist excuse of a human being you are :lupe:

:lupe:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Why the fukk do you like that CAC??? You do know that he sonned one of your peeps before:

For that alone, you should hate that weak, talentless waste of space. The fukk, nikka, you ain't even one of those proud Hispanics. smdh :stopitslime::stopitslime: :snoop:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Why the fukk do you like that CAC??? You do know that he sonned one of your peeps before:

For that alone, you should hate that weak, talentless waste of space. The fukk, nikka, you ain't even one of those proud Hispanics. smdh :stopitslime::stopitslime: :snoop:

Damn, you're a hater lol. Old cena was piff.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cena will be back before the Rumble. Survivor Series is in his hometown.