Russian spy ship 70miles off the coast of Delaware

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
For the Last time China not jumping in this unless theiy re attacked they want isolation with control of Asia. Russia has that but they can't Mass produce any of that shyt they don't have the means or funds. War is a long process and who is going to fund their economy because war with US is war with Europe. Europe will easily be a casualty but with Canada and America shyt will be a breeze.

Breh majority of America buildings especially in big cities are bunker proof :gucci: where the hell have you been. Russia is in more preparation then we are because of the missile shield etc...

Where the hell did you read this shyt at :skip:

Of course China will jump in. Take out the usa and who is left to fukk with them in asia. A post-america world is a bigger world.

And it ain't like the war is gonna last years, months, weeks, hell probably not even days. Probably just a 1 day war

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course China will jump in. Take out the usa and who is left to fukk with them in asia. A post-america world is a bigger world.

And it ain't like the war is gonna last years, months, weeks, hell probably not even days. Probably just a 1 day war

:russ: you trollin

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
He has as a good reason to think that way breh, and its a great opinion....We have more people, we spend damn near 3 time as more on military tech. I cant even began to argue about it...Most people believe russia is this great superpower that we should fear:yeshrug:

Not knocking him but let's use logistics and common sense breh lol

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Most schools and old municpal buildings are shelters breh Philadelphia has a ton including old bunkers in the Subway systems

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:russ: you trollin

Nah breh I damn sure wouldn't troll about my WW3 beliefs...

I can see why you think that..

I mean the USA vs.. is basically decided in one day.

After the usa get's peaced out. The rest of the world will throw down, since Uncle Sam isn't rigging the game anymore. So you might have a week or a few weeks before global hostilities explode.

I was where you all were years ago. Thinking the usa can't be defeated. Thinking that the amount of money the usa spent meant it was damn near invincible. It's not..

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Most schools and old municpal buildings are shelters breh Philadelphia has a ton including old bunkers in the Subway systems

Ok.. now has all of that been maintained tho..

USA doesn't even have a strategic grain store anymore.

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hate how people think a war with Russia would be so one sided. Yes the odds are in our favor to win but don't think for a second we wouldn't walk away limping and bruised. Those "carrier killer" missiles would effectively neutralize the US force projection around the world. US bombers aren't getting into Russia easily. The Russians have some of the best anti air defenses in the world. Both countries would destroy as many satellites as they could. Undersea fiber optic cables getting cut all over the place. All sorts of viruses crippling critical infrastructure like power, gas and water. Both countries are too vast to be invaded. It would be a war to terrorize and bend the will of the civilians.