Sam Seder RIPS APART Jordan Peterson's Real Time Appearance 0:00 / 24:09

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
In all honesty this guy is being trivial.
He is taking things Jordan said and magnifying it by 100x then commenting on that enlargement.

This was a stupid analysis by a child who is content with status quo.
And I don't agree with what Jordan says either

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
In all honesty this guy is being trivial.
He is taking things Jordan said and magnifying it by 100x then commenting on that enlargement.

This was a stupid analysis by a child who is content with status quo.
And I don't agree with what Jordan says either
For all of the valid critiques of Peterson the majority that I see, like the one in the OP, are foolish. And then you have stooges like Nap saying the critique is BRILLIANT!!! and all it does is make Peterson look more credible.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
For all of the valid critiques of Peterson the majority that I see, like the one in the OP, are foolish. And then you have stooges like Nap saying the critique is BRILLIANT!!! and all it does is make Peterson look more credible.
Yep and not only that.
I saw a video on him on youtube and the video was called "Jordan Peterson Confronts Muslim Man & SCHOOLS Him".
Then in the comments section you see a large number of Jordan Peterson fans getting angry at the youtube title & all ask the uploader to change it as it was bot him schooling or confronting a Muslim but was rather two men having a friendly debate.
So you even have his supporters like that uploader doing the same mistake as the OP of this thread.

Check the comments