Saudi Crown Prince wants to return to "moderate" Islam

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
There is no such thing as
Extreme Islam (white people persian created culture financed by banks and oil)
Liberal Islam (half way crooks, fake)
Moderate Islam (i want the world to accept and approve of us- especially since we support global white supremacy too)

There is just Islam.:stopitslime:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Well people do say when Prince Salaman becomes king he will be the last king of Saudi Arabia. He is young and will reign for a long time. Either he is the last because at the end of his long reign he will turn KSA from an absolute monarchy to a constitutional monarchy akin to the UK/Spain. OR he will be the last king because the nation will fall apart with its many problems. His biggest challenge is Yemen and the Shia unrest in Eastern Saudi Arabia.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Well people do say when Prince Salaman becomes king he will be the last king of Saudi Arabia. He is young and will reign for a long time. Either he is the last because at the end of his long reign he will turn KSA from an absolute monarchy to a constitutional monarchy akin to the UK/Spain. OR he will be the last king because the nation will fall apart with its many problems. His biggest challenge is Yemen and the Shia unrest in Eastern Saudi Arabia.

Iran looking at E. Saudi like a fat boy at a Golden Corral buffet. They waiting in the cut to sweep the game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hes rich and wants to enjoy life in the middle of a war.

Hope he bout that action, cuz he gonna get it.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I'll believe it when they aren't spreading Wahabbism to destabilize the rest of the region anymore.