Saudi Is Robbed in Paris, Quickly and Efficiently

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
How can you assume what type of robber/thief you are dealing with if you've never met them and don't know their M.O.?
1. Most robbers just want your money and aren't going to shoot you. Maybe. What if you don't comply?
2. Some robbers are willing to shoot you for your money.

Then, there's other types.
3. In the US, some robbers are in a gang and need/want to earn their street cred in their gang. The more violent the crime, the more street cred and rank they will earn.This means that getting your money isn't the be-all end-all. Shooting you before, during or after the robbery is extra-points regardless of whether you complied.
4. It's true what you said. Some thieves make irrational decisions like the ones who shot Sean Taylor. They'll shoot out of fear of reprisal, recognition, future prosecution, future jail time, etc.

I was mostly speaking about this particular case. The robbers knew which car in the convoy had money and they knew which suitcase to take. It was carefully thought out. If they got what they wanted why shoot anyone? The rest of the convoy would have easily identified them. Also, I took into account that this was France. During the recent economic downturn several French workers took their bosses hostage. They let their bosses go after a few days and none of the workers got arrested. The French have a different mentality than Americans.

The gang members you are talking about fall into the category of young irrational punk--- go ahead and shoot. The guy who robbed the boxer had already left but the boxer ran after him. The boxer would still be alive if he had just taken the L.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was mostly speaking about this particular case. The robbers knew which car in the convoy had money and they knew which suitcase to take. It was carefully thought out. If they got what they wanted why shoot anyone? The rest of the convoy would have easily identified them. Also, I took into account that this was France. During the recent economic downturn several French workers took their bosses hostage. They let their bosses go after a few days and none of the workers got arrested. The French have a different mentality than Americans.

The gang members you are talking about fall into the category of young irrational punk--- go ahead and shoot. The guy who robbed the boxer had already left but the boxer ran after him. The boxer would still be alive if he had just taken the L.
Well, it is what it is. The Saudi dude needs to step up his lackluster security. He's probably surrounded by, and pardon my French, super pussies with zero skillz.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well, it is what it is. The Saudi dude needs to step up his lackluster security. He's probably surrounded by, and pardon my French, super pussies with zero skillz.
if I'm that rich I'm having an israeli security detail, those jews know how to lock shyt down

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

:yeshrug: it's been over the news over here, like others have said it was probably pocket money to that dude, OR some dirty money no one will officialy be missing, and any how the attackers were well organized. Again, this isn't Hollywood, it seems the attackers were pros and didn't feel the need to blast off just to prove something. And the Saudi probably laid back knowing his real money is elsewhere so he wasn't sweating losing that. Probably catched a plane later on and partied like it was nothing.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
How can you assume what type of robber/thief you are dealing with if you've never met them and don't know their M.O.?
1. Most robbers just want your money and aren't going to shoot you. Maybe. What if you don't comply?
2. Some robbers are willing to shoot you for your money.

Then, there's other types.
3. In the US, some robbers are in a gang and need/want to earn their street cred in their gang. The more violent the crime, the more street cred and rank they will earn.This means that getting your money isn't the be-all end-all. Shooting you before, during or after the robbery is extra-points regardless of whether you complied.
4. It's true what you said. Some thieves make irrational decisions like the ones who shot Sean Taylor. They'll shoot out of fear of reprisal, recognition, future prosecution, future jail time, etc.

Word, sounds like an inside job personally. You never bow down to robbers IMHO, if you're gonna die, you're gonna die anyway, I've had guns and knives pulled on me on various occasions, the worst thing you can do is cower, which is probably why I'm still here, that and of course the grace of God :manny:. Never ever ever cower to thieves/robbers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
med_gtav_screenshot_sept1.jpg

:smugbiden: