Saw the movie Oculus a couple days ago, it's actuallly a pretty ill horror flick

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
and getting pretty good reviews around the internet (7.1 imdb, 70% Rotten)

but I was shocked as fukk when I saw this at the beggining of the film

WWE-Films_avi_000017100.jpg

between this and Dead Man Down, WWE films has been behind some pretty solid shyt lately. Why don't they get behind these movies and push em harder?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
between this and Dead Man Down, WWE films has been behind some pretty solid shyt lately. Why don't they get behind these movies and push em harder?

they pushed the call and oculus pretty hard. oculus has already made back it's budget 3x and the call was a mini hit that made $60 mil+ domestically. i didn't see dead man down though and i know it didn't do very well in theatres.

looks like their strategy is this now: they'll produce low budget films with TV stars/actors with cred to be released in theatres and anything that has one of their wrestlers in the lead will go straight to video.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
they pushed the call and oculus pretty hard. oculus has already made back it's budget 3x and the call was a mini hit that made $60 mil+ domestically. i didn't see dead man down though and i know it didn't do very well in theatres.

looks like their strategy is this now: they'll produce low budget films with TV stars/actors with cred to be released in theatres and anything that has one of their wrestlers in the lead will go straight to video.

admittedly I don't really watch wrestling like that anymore, so if they've been pushing it I take what I said back. It's a good movie though, anyone else see it?

I was shocked how well put together it was, with the flashbacks and shyt. and it's legit rated R which is wassup. tired of these weak ass PG 13 horror movies

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they have actually ramped up really well.
as far as their movie quality and the casts are concerned.
also,...their horror movies continue to be of the highest quality consistently in the genre.

the kane horror movie is up there in quality.
I would rate it just under the original hatchet.
the last actually really good horror movie..

art barr

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

Dead Man Down did $10.8 million only being released in 2,188 theaters.

Daps
E did a great job with this one.

Anyone notice that mirror was from the Levesque estate? Funny nod there.

I gotta say, to me it wasn't a horror movie but more a pyschological thriller

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
E did a great job with this one.

Anyone notice that mirror was from the Levesque estate? Funny nod there.

I gotta say, to me it wasn't a horror movie but more a pyschological thriller

Don't forget the part where the chick starting yelling "YES!" after the cameras moved...ode to :bryan:

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
Saw it this morning, it was pretty good. One thing I didn't understand was, why did he get arrested when he was a little boy for killing the father?