Scientists Find Cannabis Compound Stops Metastasis In Aggressive Cancers

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but that's ridiculous, and pretty much the same line of thinking that lead him to try to cure his cancer through 'naturalistic' methods

How is that ridiculous?

Monounsaturated fat is absorbed into the lymphatic system from the gut which is where the majority of your immune system is located. If you eat cannabis with the foods high in monounsaturated fat as well as protein, which avocado, nuts and seeds are, the cannabinoids go along for the ride being that they are fat soluble, and does it's job in the immune system which in turn helps prevent and cure cancer or pain.

The polyunsaturated fat in these foods also send the cannabinoids to your skeletal muscle which help heal at a specific site location. I have seen for myself how cannabis oil/hash can heal skin cancer when applied directly to a cancer site, but I feel it could have been even better if the oil was taken with these foods I mentioned.

Eating green leafy vegetables along with the herb and fatty whole foods help also as they are high in minerals which get the enzymes going to do their job in repairing the body.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:obama:Gods gift

12-6-08-purple-gods-gift-006.JPG

that fire :ohlawd:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How is that ridiculous?

Monounsaturated fat is absorbed into the lymphatic system from the gut which is where the majority of your immune system is located. If you eat cannabis with the foods high in monounsaturated fat as well as protein, which avocado, nuts and seeds are, the cannabinoids go along for the ride being that they are fat soluble, and does it's job in the immune system which in turn helps prevent and cure cancer or pain.

The polyunsaturated fat in these foods also send the cannabinoids to your skeletal muscle which help heal at a specific site location. I have seen for myself how cannabis oil/hash can heal skin cancer when applied directly to a cancer site, but I feel it could have been even better if the oil was taken with these foods I mentioned.

Eating green leafy vegetables along with the herb and fatty whole foods help also as they are high in minerals which get the enzymes going to do their job in repairing the body.
:obama: :myman:

12-6-08-purple-gods-gift-006.JPG

that fire :ohlawd:
PURPLE gods gift? :mindblown: I've only had regular Gods Gift :krs: