Scott Steiner: The PG Era Sucks

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
“All the social media and other things, a lot of it is bull****. It doesn’t mean you’re going to draw or people are going to see you. You look at Charlie Sheen and then how many Twitter followers he had there and on Facebook. Then he tried to capitalize on it with a tour, and nobody came to watch him.

“Just because you have Twitter followers and Facebook doesn’t mean a whole lot and [doesn’t mean] people are going to pay to see you. A lot of that is misjudged. Just because you have people on their phone or Internet doesn’t mean they are going to pay. Same for the Network. I think they misjudged the popularity of it.

“Just because somebody follows you don’t mean they are going to pay for it. A lot of people are misjudging the popularity of people or characters. It’s bull****. I think they did the same thing. A lot of those wrestlers have a lot of Twitter followers, but all that combined they should be able to get $9.99 for the Network. They found out they don’t pay

1000% truth on their failure at social media promotion

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Big Poppa was a loose cat
I remember there was a Rw show where he was in the ring and Nidia got in the ring with him and he screamed

" you gonna suck my dikk or what" :ooh:

she said no

'he said then what the fukk you in here for" :bryan:

I was like...did money just say on Live TV what i think he just said...i saw a clip and yes ..he did :dead::deadrose:
:russ:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What in the hell is that buffoon Lawler still doing in a ring? :what: Dude's an idiot.

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
t5uGX66.png
Dammit Triple R! :russ:

But yeah, fukk is wrong with you King?:dahellyeah: