Scumbag Nutjob Jesse Ventura stealing money from widows now

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Isn't Ventura the dude who was talking about moving to Mexico because he was paranoid about the government and shyt? I swear I remember reading that somewhere...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Your comparison is clownish and childish.
What he did was perfectly legal because he won. Also Libel is a serious crime which his estate is responsible for.
So i guess in your mind the descendants of slaves are not entitled to reparations because there ancestors went through that.

How is it childish? Its the same mentality. Punish the entire family for something one man did. Isn't that what Ventura is doing? Its cowardice and scumbag shyt. They had no involvement in that shyt. I'm not even going to dignify the slavery shyt. But I am childish?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
How is it childish? Its the same mentality. Punish the entire family for something one man did. Isn't that what Ventura is doing? Its cowardice and scumbag shyt. They had no involvement in that shyt. I'm not even going to dignify the slavery shyt. But I am childish?

you compared Jessie Ventra to a North Korean Dictator but slavery is off the table. :dead:
And why are you mad at Jessie? shouldn't you be mad at the jury who sided with him?

Malted Milk

Bundu Hot Sauce
Daps
Reppin
Italia
They had no involvement in it but were willing to :eat:of the lies told in the man's book. Ahh well. :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
you compared Jessie Ventra to a North Korean Dictator but slavery is off the table. :dead:
And why are you mad at Jessie? shouldn't you be mad at the jury who sided with him?

Are you here denying that Ventura isn't punishing that family for alleged action of someone else? Un does the same thing. Reparations for slavery? You still on that? You probably the type to try to sue for slip and falls. Disgusting. And yes this is on Jesse. He could have easily went after the publisher to have the shyt redacted if he wanted to but he goes after a family for profit so he could fund another conspiracy theory show

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nah. Christopher Kyle was a piece of human excrement. He was a sociopathic mass murderer who gleefully bragged about killing innocent Iraqi civilians. And he made up a story about Ventura. He has a right to collect damages. Sucks for his widow, but ultimately her scumbag husband is to blame.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Are you here denying that Ventura isn't punishing that family for alleged action of someone else? Un does the same thing. Reparations for slavery? You still on that? You probably the type to try to sue for slip and falls. Disgusting. And yes this is on Jesse. He could have easily went after the publisher to have the shyt redacted if he wanted to but he goes after a family for profit so he could fund another conspiracy theory show

I am not denying anything was it a fukked up move sure but he sued the man before he died and the courts allowed him to continue. What he did was within the law and a jury sided with because that man went on media outlets and said he punched Jessie Venture in the face.

Jessie could not go after the publisher because it was not written in the book :manny:

And if I did slip and fall yes I would sue the establishment if my fall warranted injuries that needed extensive medical attention. But in your mind if someone injures themselves on your property and you are responsible then you are not libel. Sorry the world does not work that way. As the estate of Chris Kyle has learned.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who sues for "slip and fall" should just do the world a favor and put a shotgun in their mouth.
(UNLESS of course it is one of the extremely rare cases where an establishment had danger areas without proper warnings.)

Fortunately judges throw out 95% of these ridiculous slip and fall claims by scumbags and their ambulance chasing attorneys.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Anyone who sues for "slip and fall" should just do the world a favor and put a shotgun in their mouth.
(UNLESS of course it is one of the extremely rare cases where an establishment had danger areas without proper warnings.)

Fortunately judges throw out 95% of these ridiculous slip and fall claims by scumbags and their ambulance chasing attorneys.
:what:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Technically he isn't stealing money. The lady's husband made up that story and Jesse sued him for damages way before he died.
The fact that he went after his wife after the man died is fukked up, though :lupe:
Jesse filed the lawsuit while dude was still alive though.