rekkid_digguh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
JPN.HI.LA
Anyone interested in purchasing drum breaks? message me for more details.

a little sample of what I'm selling

rekkid_digguh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
JPN.HI.LA
I got ACTUAL rare drum breaks, got copies of breaks but from different labels (they tend to sound different from lo-fi to stereo or mono).

I got FAT breaks, b-boy breaks, Jazz breaks ,all of my drum breaks are recorded from records that I now have in storage.....

Hit me up if you interested in purchasing rare breaks in wavs.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I only use drumbreaks to chop up drums and process them individually. Don't feel like spending too much money on that.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
i thought u were talking about a drummer being brought in to record them. That's what I specialize in, but I aint selling anything.

rekkid_digguh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
JPN.HI.LA
Hey man, I'm just giving access to those who WANT rare drum breaks from VINYL/RECORDS, that's all mah man, ain't bashing you or disrespecting you in any way I'm just confused to why you need to jump in here and randomly say some some shyt, naw mean!?

rekkid_digguh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
JPN.HI.LA
Couldn't we just easily find these online? Not yours specifically but similar?:francis:

Just asking

Similar? hmmm, I'd say yes and no, yes you can find something a bit similar (or even the same cut) and no because the the quality would be very different most times I guarantee it.

And like I said I'm all about that clarity in a break, and I have a ton of drum breaks most cats who e dig don't.

But if anyone wants to buy a batch PM meh......