Sen. Robert Menendez seeks probe of alleged Cuban plot to smear him

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Whats that have to do with the trial going on today, kind sir?

And why did you name the thread that in the first place? :francis:

How inconvenient of you.

What's the thread have to do with the trial?

You bumped a thread from 2014...

Seems like they tried to frame him.

I think a more interesting aspect of this now may be the attacks on diplomats in Cuba.

He's been indicted and on trial for at least a year or som I've gotten a few push notifications this week. It's not a secret lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the thread have to do with the trial?

You bumped a thread from 2014...

Seems like they tried to frame him.

I think a more interesting aspect of this now may be the attacks on diplomats in Cuba.

He's been on trial for at least a year or so I've gotten a few notifications this week. It's not a secret lol.

If you thought its more interesting, why didnt you put that in the title? All Im asking:yeshrug:

+ There's no thread on the trial in HL if it was I believe that would be an ideal thread to merge it with

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you thought its more interesting, why didnt you put that in the title? All Im asking:yeshrug:

+ There's no thread on the trial in HL

The thread is from 2014 before he was even charged and is on the subject in the title...

You bumped an old thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thread is from 2014 before he was even charged and is on the subject in the title...

You bumped an old thread
1. The original title of the thread was "Senator Robert Menendez had sex with child prostitutes" , that is an assertion
2. I didnt make that assertion by naming the title of the thread, you did
3. Another assertion you made was this article was before he was charged, so what does it have to do with today's trial? If this thread is strictly about Menedez' probe on Cuba?
4.Why is an article on Menendez' trial TODAY merged with this one if its an old thread?